Paul Davis can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to think about as you begin the healing process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear possessions that were at one time immediately rejected may now be are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the most recent contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us too.